Do your ever get a moment when you see illustrations and think "I wish I could draw like that!"? Helen Dardik is one of those artists who just takes my breath away and definitely my latest craft crush. Scrolling through her Blog there's design after design that's just pure eye candy!
Here are just a few of her designs to savour, there was so much to choose from! But to begin with Squirrels Like To Picnic.
Here are some of her divine fabrics.
And Too Muchery Leaves
Plus a bundle of Mod Kitchen.
I love this cat and dog from Young Patterns.
The superb Botanical Current Clash
Here's a selection of patterns from her Website.
More designs from her Blog. Fruit Girls and Other Lunacy.
Everyone loves autumn but...
A gorgeous picture of Random Happiness.
About Helen Dardik.
- Helen is a pattern designer, illustrator, painter and toy maker.
- Based in Canada she is represented by the Lilla Rogers Studio.
- Her designs are patterns, editorial illustrations, book covers, cards, fabric and other printed materials.
- She was born in Ukraine and grew up in Siberia, finishing art school in Israel and completed a graphic design degree in Canada.
- Among Helen's clients are: Target, Hasbro, BlueQ, KLUTZ, Walter Fosters Publishing, Boston Globe, Harper Collins Publishing, Nick Jr., Fisher Price, Hanes, and others.