Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Woohoo! The Fabric Marketplace In Sew Magazine.

Do you recall about a month ago I posted that I was going to be mentioned in Sew Magazine?  Well here it is.  Not the biggest piece in the world, but I am so excited that I have a mention at all, although it is half a page, on page 16 (of 90) so I've not done too badly!
In this Month's issue there's a free sewing pattern of this gorgeous dress, perfect for the coming Christmas Festivities.
A cute cloche hat tutorial with pattern.
A feature on cheery winter fabrics.
A Laptop Case Tutorial
This great Patchwork Table Runner, I might make one of these with some lovely reds and green fabric for Christmas!
And my daughter would love me to make her some funky 'customised plimsolls'. 
Is it a cliche to say there is so much more that I cannot cover it all here?  Anyway I'll leave it for you to discover what else they have.

I'm pleased to say there's been lots of activity on The Fabric Marketplace.  Here's some fabric that has been added.
The talented Monalunas Swedish Forest from Anika Collection
The beautiful Foxy Fabric from Monaluna's Anika Collection.
Sebastian Cat Fabric from The Ghastlies Collection, probably my all time favourite cat fabric.
A generous 17 Meters of Gorgeous White Satin, perfect Wedding Dress Fabric.

And we've sold:
The ever popular Matryoshka Japanese Import Scrap Bundle.

Cath Kidston Cowboy Fabric Bundle, featured previously on here.

The classic Cath Kidston Floral/Paisley Fabric Bundle, another previously featured.

And Sherbet Pips Girl on a Swing.

Don't worry if you think you've missed out on these fabrics as there's more in stock.

So lots going on and lots to shout about.  Please don't forget The Fabric Marketplace if you want to try a new online market to sell all your handmade lovelies or fabric.

Thank you for dropping by!

4 comments:

Linnhe Mara said...

Yay! Way to go ' The Fabric Marketplace' . Its onwards and upwards from here on in Emma.

Caroline Lovis (Redneedle) said...

Well done on appearing in print, have you framed it and hung it on your wall yet? Or is that just the kind of thing I would do :) Off to look at your website now

Archie the wonder dog said...

Congratulations on being featured - I'd also frame it!

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

Fantastico! WELL DONE TO YOU! X