Sunday, 2 October 2011

Happy October 2011

A whole fat year ago I published a picture of October The Owl by the very talented Danielle Crane over at Sew Creepy Confections Blogspot to welcome in October 2010.

I love her creepy yet beautiful work and had to welcome October in again with part of her work Misses October 2011, Opal and Calendula.
Here's a quick reminder of last year's October The Owl.
My favourite pieces by her are anything to do with Edgar Alan Poe, particularly 'The Raven'.  Check out her Blog to be completely beguiled and enchanted!
Have a great rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Emma, you sweetie! I am just noticing this! Thank you so much. It has been such a joy to get to know you and your blog over the past year.
Thank you for letting me be a small part of it, too!

Danielle