Monday, 19 September 2011

Who's Been A Busy Bee.....



I thought I would share some of the lovely work a few of my Bloggy Buddies have been up to.  Such as the talented Sally of Ditzy and Dotty who made this charming VW Camper Van doorstop, it's such a classic.  Now for sale TheFabricMarketplace.com (quick plug).



Some fabulous Felt Christmas Puddings by the divine Annie the Felt Fairy.

Clever Jenny Arnott has a mention in Crafts Beautiful.


And the delightful undomesticated scientist has been whipping up bags (like there's no tomorrow) for her Folksy shop.  And if you love the fabric, she's selling the remnants on TheFabricMarketplace.com (another quick plug).
Ruby Star Spring Quilt - Finish! by Sarah @ pingsandneedles
Whilst wonderful Sarah over at PingsandNeedles finally finished a quilt for herself, the gorgeous fabrics are "Ruby Star Spring by Melody Miller for Kokka, Kona & Klona cotton solids; Orange, lilac, beige & acid limey lemon linen in varying weights". Fabulous!

I just want to ask, during this post I mentioned my website, (as some of you may know) TheFabricMarketplace.com, now I try not to push it too much and be a complete bore about it, but are these mentions OK with you?  Do they interfere with your reading pleasure, or do you completely not mind?  Please do comment.

I promise this is the last bit.... I would also mention, I'm getting a steady flow of people registering as users (buyers) and I kind of can't 'plug it' as much as I'd like until there's more stuff on there, so if you need somewhere else to sell your bits and pieces for Christmas you know where we are, TheFabricMarketplace.com.

Take care!



5 comments:

Archie the wonder dog said...

I really don't mind the plugs - it reminds me that I still need to get some photos of wonky and put it on the site! Maybe I should move it out of the sewing room and put it somewhere I'll constantly trip over it ;o)

Jenny said...

Thanks for the mention :) and no of course we don't mind!! You write about a great mix of subjects and anyway what are blogs for if not for a good plug every now and again ;) hehe xx

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

Thank you for displaying my baked goods! lol! I don't mind plugs, I keep meaning to list on the site but then forget as I am so busy - your plugs are subtle which I think is the best way sometimes as it does not turn people off!

Emma Thomsen said...

Thank you ladies, I really appreciate your thoughts. As Annie says, I don't want to turn people off.

Ditzy and Dotty said...

I don't mind the plugs either, but them I'm biased! Thanks for featuring my doorsop on your blog.
Sally
xxx