Monday, 26 September 2011

Sew Magazine News Story


I just wanted to share some exciting news.  I have been contacted by Sew Magazine and they wish to do a News Story on the launch of my new website TheFabricMarketplace.com.

It will be in their next issue, which will be on sale 21st October.  I am so thrilled I can't begin to tell you.
  • You can check out the Sew Magazine website here
  • Follow them on Twitter here.
  • And FaceBook here. (I've had a mention there too - woohoo!!!)
As always, thank you for taking the time to stop by.

6 comments:

The undomesticated scientist said...

Cool!

Caroline Lovis (Redneedle) said...

How exciting, have you stopped dancing yet? Look forward to that issue!

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

Fabulous news Em, this is just what you need to get going in earnest! What a brilliant break! YAY!!!!

Danielle said...

How fantastic, Emma! Congrats!!!

Archie the wonder dog said...

Eeek! Fabulous news!!

A Time for Stitching said...

Great news. This will be just the boost you need!