Thursday, 28 July 2011

And The Winner is...


I am utterly thrilled with the response to my new website, the best wishes and positive feedback have been overwhelming. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Loads of you have already signed up as Users and Sellers with the plan to load all your lovely fabric and sewing items when you've had a destash or after Summer Holidays, so thank you for taking the time to load your information already.

And now what you've all been patiently been waiting for, the Winner Winner Chicken Dinner (I love that expression) is (as chosen by the Random Number Generator)


COMMENT 32
robin said...

"Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/birdie00000/status/94159968667828224"

Thank you Robin as you very kindly did all three. Drop me a line to let me know whether you would like Happiness or Good Luck along with your address.

And THANK YOU you all again for taking part and spreading the word about my new website, I sincerely appreciate it!

Last note, I missed mentioning one of my lovely Beta Users, which is shameful as she is such a lovely Blogging friend, so thank you so much for your invaluable help:



3 comments:

robin said...

Thanks so much! I'll e-mail you...

:)

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

Well done to Jenny! Yay!!!!

Pootle said...

Congrats Robin! Thanks again for the giveaway Emma. x