Wednesday, 20 July 2011

And the Winner is......

So here it is, I made a patchwork picnic blanket, as you can see I'm not the greatest patchwork seamstress in the world!

And so the Winner is Jennifer W. who said...A picnic quilt?  Although it's not quite a quilt as I didn't fill it or 'quilt' it, I just gave it a backing but 'picnic quilt' was the nearest to the correct answer.

Jennifer W please email me your address so I can send you a small bundle of tartan offcuts.

Many thanks for everyone took part in my fun giveaway, there were some great suggestions and some very funny ones, 'banana warmer' from the  The undomesticated scientist was a particular favourite.

And in case any of you are curious, I made this for my daughters's teacher using the fabulous Monaco by Monaluna (a craft crush of mine) with a little Urban Circus, Robert Kaufman for the elephant border as the teacher is from South Africa.

And I made some travel trays for Teaching Assistants.
Thank goodness all that intense sewing is over..... until next year!

2 comments:

The undomesticated scientist said...

well, i should have guessed there was too much fabric for a banana warmer! that would be one large banana, even tiny would struggle on eat one that big!

Jennifer W. said...

Lucky me! I sent you an email with my address, let me know if you need anything else. Cheers!