Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Critique Needed...

I'm still working on my website, which is nearly good to go - which is so exciting, but it would be really helpful if any very kind fellow Bloggers would consider doing a critique for me (Beta User).


In case you haven't heard of it before, a Beta User is when you get people to 'poke around and play' with your website to decide whether they like it or not, or indeed whether they have any suggestions before you fully 'launch'.


All comments good and bad will be very gratefully received.


If you would be interested in taking a little time out and doing a critique (Beta User) please leave a comment here and let me know how I can contact you.


Many many thanks for your incredibly kind consideration and as always thanks for dropping by. :)

9 comments:

Linnhe Mara said...

Hi Emma,
I'm not exactly computer literate so if you are looking for someone to let you know how easy your site is to use I'm more than happy to give you my opinion.
You can contact me through my 'about me' page on my blog weemindings.blogspot.com

Erica said...

I would love to be a beta user! ericajackman2000 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Amber H. said...

I've got a decent hand on website knowledge; I've designed -with my husband's help- quite a few websites! My email is amber(at)Wamber(dot)com

Sarah@PingsAndNeedles said...

Hi Emma ... you know I'm a nerd teaching nerds, so happy to be a beta babe ...

p.s. just got my new machine today so can finally finish your cushions (if it's not too late and you've already redecorated again since you first asked!) x

Emma Thomsen said...

Thank you SO much for volunteering! My email is down right now but waiting at the Genius Bar as I type, hopefully will email you this afternoon! BIG thank you!!!!

Ditzy and Dotty said...

Hi Emma
If you need any more testers, count me in.
Sally
xxx

Emma Thomsen said...

Yes please Sally, I'll drop you a line.

veryberryhandmade said...

Really happy to have a look Emma, if you need anyone else. :-)

Emma Thomsen said...

Yes please veryberryhandmade. I'll drop you a line. Thank you!