- Stuff all pieces (apart from ears).
- Sew legs inside the base of body.
- Fold in ends of arms and attach to body.
- Fold in ends of ears and sew to top of head.
- Finish by embroidering the sweetest Bunny face you can muster.
Funnily she just didn't look at all Bunny like until she had a face. Amelie has named her Violet, at some point we will make her some clothes and give her some dignity.
This pattern is so easy it can be hand sewn with running stitch for the complete beginner (young and old).
I hope you enjoyed this brief tutorial and have fun making your own Bunny with a bored 'little one' kicking round the house, especially with the Easter Holidays coming up.