Thursday, 17 March 2011

Sneak Peek of More Metro Market Fabric for Robert Kaufman


The Divine Jennifer Moore at Monaluna has very kindly given us a sneak peek of the latest Metro Market for Robert Kaufman and it's Delicious!


So where do I begin with the Superlatives?  Fantastic, Gorgeous, Heavenly and the obvious such as Yummy, Mouthwatering and Sublime!


There are so many wonderful projects you could make with these designs!  What would you make with it, apart from the obvious kitchen items?  I'm sure I could make at least one wrap skirt with it (but that's another post I'm planning).

Thanks for dropping by!  ;)

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Gorgeous! I'm sitting here in the sunshine as I click on this post. The timing was perfect!

Linnhe Mara said...

We're hardly in to spring yet but that fabric has made me come over all Summery. Might just get the garden furniture out! :o)

Emma Thomsen said...

Hi Danielle & Linnhe Mara, thanks for dropping by. I'm so glad the fabric perked you up! X

Ditzy and Dotty said...

Ooh I love those fabrics, very cheerful. I think a beach bag made from those would be just perfect for the long hot summer I'm sure we're going to have this year! Another range to add to my wish list.
Sally
xxx