Monday, 14 March 2011

And The Winner Is... plus a William & Kate Embroidery Pattern.

Kiss me Kate - a William and Kate embroidery
This is the first sewing pattern, of any sort, that I have seen for the Wedding of Prince William and Kate.  Or Catherine, as Will calls her and no doubt we all will when she's a fully fledged Royal (don't forget to tug your forelock).

As Monica over at Happy Zombie says, and I agree, we should all make something lasting to commemorate the first British Royal Wedding in many years.  And Monica's design 'Kiss Me Kate' is a great starting point.  She is very generously allowing us to download the pattern for private use so check out her Blog on how to do just that.

Now for the bit you've all been waiting for, Giveaway Results.  There were 32 Comments and the number that came up on the Custom Random Number generator was no 17.

And comment no 17 is Tabatha Tweedie who said "Hiya! I'm already a follower and I think that fabric would make a fabulous skirt, so go with your instinct! Would be brilliant for summer. Tabatha x"

Thanks Tabatha, if you could drop me a line and let me have your address and I'll get the Calendar in the post to you.

A big thank you to everyone for your comments, they all really helped and as you know I now possess a pretty fab wrap skirt for the Summer!  Woohoo!

Thanks as always for dropping by!  ;)

4 comments:

gill said...

Congratulations to Tabatha!

Tabatha Tweedie said...

Woohoo! Thanks so much. I love the finished skirt too! x

Jenny said...

Boo it wasn't me, hehe! Well done to Tabatha, and your skirt looks fab Emma, just need a little wamrer weather now eh? :) xxx

Amy (Blighty Boutique) said...

Fab pattern. I do love the Royals, although I'd much rather her be known as Kate than Catherine x