Friday, 25 February 2011

Let's All Pop Down To Spring Street!

Spring Street in Blue
Look what gorgeous fabric has arrived at Hawthorne Threads! Just what we need as we wait for Winter to end, Spring Street by Carolyn Gavin.

I love the fresh citrus colours and graphics. It's been a while since an 'in store now' email has really caught my eye. And for that reason I had to share it with you lovely 'fabricistas'!
Tossed Flowers in Blue
Tossed Flowers in White
Tossed Flowers in Rusted Orange
Raindrops in Blue
Raindrops in Light Blue
Raindrops in Yellow
Sketchbook Flowers in Blue
Sketchbook Flowers in Green
Sketchbook Flowers in Orange
Sketchbook Flowers in Yellow
Leaves in Blue
Leaves in Green
Leaves in Red Orange
Texture Stripe in Green
Texture Stripe in Red
Birdies in White and Green
Birdies in White and Red
Buzzing Gardens in Multi
Spring Street Panel in Blue
Spring Street Fat Quarter Bundle

Don't you all feel bright and spring like now?  It cheers me right up, every time I see it.  What would you make with this delicious fabric to brighten up your day?

Thanks for dropping by my small corner of Blog Land!

3 comments:

Kitschy Coo said...

I *love* that top one!

Danielle said...

I love the top piece also. How fun!!!

Emma Thomsen said...

Thanks for dropping by. The top one has to be the best, you could make the easiest yet cheeriest cushion ever with it! ;D