Monday, 7 February 2011

K Is For Kiss In Fabric This Valentine!

Frogs Kiss Me Roll Up Crayon Roll Up by 2CraftyChix, Etsy

Do you recall, prior to my Blogging Break, I was posting a weekly Fabric A-Z?  Well with Valentine in mind I thought my '2 penneth worth' would feature K for Kisses rather than the usual deluge of hearts this time of year.  Not that I don't like hearts, I just love kisses more!
Colourful Hugs and Kisses Kids Tote by JustSewRockin, Etsy
How gorgeous is this Tote, such lovely bright colours without being too girly!
Suzanne Ultman KISS ME Fabric at MaterialGirlChic, Etsy

I have taken a moment to include Suzanne Ultman's latest fabric for Robert Kaufman, appropriately called Kiss Me!   She has very kindly given me her permission to write a feature on her work to include lots of lovely images of her fabric designs - fantastic!
Kiss It Better with an Ouch Pouch by PillowSewCute, Etsy

Another one of those 'I wish I'd have thought of that' genius idea! As featured in the January 2011 Issue of Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine. A great 'kiss it better kit!
Tea/Kitchen Towel by NikkisSecretCloset, Etsy
Need I say any more? (although you should try my cake!)
Black Bunny Eskimo Kiss T Shirt by MonkeeBoo, Etsy
I always try to include one for the boys and I kind of like this, masculine cute!
There's something so funky about 'little ones' sporting 'Dad Rock' style tops and T shirts.
Angel Kiss Tiny Purse by CarolJoyFashions, Etsy
A charming little bag and those gorgeous cherries make me think of cherry kisses, swoon!
Let's Kiss Wall Hanging by 2littlewings, Etsy
Some lovely fabric art, very Rolling Stones....
Vintage Hershey's Kisses Pillow at denisesvintage, Etsy
I confess Hershey's Kisses aren't to my taste chocolate wise, but the design of the tiny silver blobs is so cute it makes me want to eat them.  Isn't that a perfect marketing concept?
Smooches Textile Art Basket Box by thekeepershouse, Etsy
Practical Textile Art, one of my favourite combinations.  I think it was the Victorians who said that even mundane practical items should still be beautiful.  They would have loved this answer to a storage problem.

I have really enjoyed getting back into the swing of Blogging again and I really hope you have enjoyed and been inspired by my latest Fabric ABC.  As always, click on the picture title to be taken to the shop!

Thanks for dropping by! ;)

3 comments:

Linnhe Mara said...

Good to have you back. So glad you chose kisses instead of hearts, it makes a pleasant change. I think the eskimo kissing bunnies are my favourite.

Emma Thomsen said...

Hi Linnh, thanks for dropping by and thanks for your really kind comments over the last couple of months, they really helped! Emma x

madeinoxford said...

Hi there :) I dropped in because I'm sending to you in the Very Berry swap, and I absolutely love this post. The Suzanne Ultman fabric in particular looks absolutely yummy.

Hope you have fun with the swap!