Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Aint No Lovin' Like a Jolly Good Fabric Swap!

Circa 50s by Monaluna at CedarHouseFabrics, Etsy
This is my first Blog for a loooong time....  My Mother In Law is recovering well from her cancer surgery and the brain scan identified the 'mystetious dark shadow' as an 'odd shaped' vein!  WOOHOO!  Thank you for all your very kind comments and offers of support - you are all incredibly lovely people!

Now the wonderful Ali over at Very Berry Handmade has unknowingly done me a great favour by giving me a topic to start blogging again by organising a fabric swap.  Pop over to her Blog to find out the Rules.  I've already commented that I'm joining in, so my Swapee could be YOU!

I would lastly mention this is not my scrap bundle for the swap, it's just an example of lovely fabric and an excuse to have a picture of some charming Monaluna fabric on my Blog!

Good Luck!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

So glad to hear your MIL is recovering well, it must have been such a worrying time for you all, but hopefully now you can all start looking forwards to a good year ahead:) glad you are starting to blog again too, have missed reading your fabric-y posts - the fabric swap seems like a great way to get back into it all!

jenny xxx

p.s am running another giveaway on my blog if you fancy it - you never know, your luck may be in twice in a row:) pop over to take a look anyway if you have a few minutes! xx

Danielle said...

Welcome back and I'm glad everything is going well with your Mother in Law! I've missed your posts!!!:)

Sarah@PingsAndNeedles said...

Yay! Welcome back! ... you've been on my mind so much - We've missed you...

Very pleased that all is going steadily well at home ...

I've signed up for the swap too :)

Emma Thomsen said...

Thank you all, it's so good to be back! ;D