Thursday, 23 December 2010

Heart Felt Thanks at Christmas!

  • A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year with Heart Felt Thanks to all of you who have left such kind comments regarding my Mother In Law.
  • Following surgery she is doing really well and in very good spirits. The only cloud that is hanging over us at the moment is awaiting results of an MRI brain scan she's had. Fingers crossed.
  • I hope to get back to 'blogging' in the New Year, especially if all is well with the scan results.
  • Thank you again for all your kind comments and offers of support, I truly appreciate it with all my heart.
Have a lovely Christmas and New Year!  X

4 comments:

Stefy said...

Merry Xmas to you and to your mother in law.
Stefy
http://ilcastelloincantatato.blogspot.com/

Danielle said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Emma! I'll keep your mother-in-law in my prayers.

Emma Thomsen said...

Thank you for your kind wishes.

Chloƫ said...

Hello! I've just seem your comment, thank you. I haven't approached Liberty or John Lewis yet, but that is the plan :) Thank you, it's nice to know other people think I can do it x x x