Jennifer Moore of Monaluna has done it again!
- How great is this sneak peek of her gorgeous new fabrics. I love the duck egg blue mixed with the earthy tones, the freshness and yet warmth, mixing nature with the contemporary designs. It seems a collection of contradictions yet they compliment each other beautifully. I'm not sure which collection I prefer, although I was pleased to see the foxes in the Anika collection as promised, very handsome indeed!
- The two new collections are printed on 100% organic cotton, and are a medium-weight poplin weave. They are expected in the shop in early spring 2011, which seems appropriate as they are fresh with a hint of warmth just like spring!
- I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek and that you can manage to be patient until Spring next year.
- If you're taking part you should have received an e-mail from me asking for your address.
- If you haven't responded yet please do as soon as you can as time is running out, only 42 days to go!
- If for some reason you haven't received the e-mail please send me your address anyway, in case I mis-addressed it some how.
- Thank you everyone who is taking part, it turning out to be great fun!
As always thanks for dropping by!