Friday, 12 November 2010

Monaluna's Sneak Peek of Anika & Marin Fabric Collections


Jennifer Moore of Monaluna has done it again!  
  • How great is this sneak peek of her gorgeous new fabrics.  I love the duck egg blue mixed with the earthy tones, the freshness and yet warmth, mixing nature with the contemporary designs.  It seems a collection of contradictions yet they compliment each other beautifully.  I'm not sure which collection I prefer, although I was pleased to see the foxes in the Anika collection as promised, very handsome indeed!
  • The two new collections are printed on 100% organic cotton, and are a medium-weight poplin weave. They are expected in the shop in early spring 2011, which seems appropriate as they are fresh with a hint of warmth just like spring!
  • I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek and that you can manage to be patient until Spring next year.
Just a quick reminder for the Secret Santa Christmas Swap.

  • If you're taking part you should have received an e-mail from me asking for your address.
  • If you haven't responded yet please do as soon as you can as time is running out, only 42 days to go!
  • If for some reason you haven't received the e-mail please send me your address anyway, in case I mis-addressed it some how.
  • Thank you everyone who is taking part, it turning out to be great fun!

As always thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

Tracy Suzanne said...

Hi Em. Thanks you for responding to my request for prayers on Kate and Dan's behalf. I don't know Dan except that he is a fireman and Kate's husband. It means so much to have a chain of prayer and I know they appreciate it.

Hope your having a lovely weekend. Hugs...Tracy :)

Gorgeous fabric by the way!

Fat Chick Design said...

nom nom nom!
Loving all of that fabric
Bonnie
:)