Tuesday, 9 November 2010

H is for Happy in Fabric...

Colour Me Happy! :)  It has been miserable in the South East the last couple of days and whilst I consider myself a 'hardy wench,' having grown up in a West Country village, even I have found it a 'lazy wind' (doesn't go round you, goes straight through you).  So I thought I would do a cheery Fabric ABC with some happy stuff to perk us all up!
Happy Camper T Shirt by sunkissedcotton, Etsy
Cute beyond words Happy Top!
Multicolour Happy Cushion by thegretest, Etsy
Such a Jolly cushion!
Happiness Is A Butterfly T Shirt by 
DaydreamBelieverWear, Etsy
Darling T Shirt, so feminine!
Mr Men Lounge Pants by GetYourGameOn, Etsy
Really cheery lounge pants!
Happy Days Soap & Reusable Fabric & Sewing Pattern 
by nostalgiaorganics, Etsy
Genius soap for the Sewing-ista (wish I had thought of that!).
Kids Art Crayon Storage Bag by FreshLifeDesignCo, Etsy
Smiles galore to keep crayons tidy!
Great Christmas gift idea!  Watch little ones stack 'em high!
Happy Tree Sewing Pattern by PaperandString, Etsy
Too cute for words Christmas decorations, colour them to match your festive theme!
Happy Days Appliqued Cushion by HelenSteel, Etsy
Gorgeous cushions to add a 'shed load' of cheer to any glum space!
Happy Sunflower Brooch by TheRainbowRoom, Etsy
Missing those summery blooms already!

I hope you enjoyed my Happy ABC and maybe it brought a mile to your face! :)  If you're inspired click on the heading to be taken to the shop.

Just a quick mention, if you signed up to join my Secret Santa Christmas Swap I will email you in the next day or so for your addresses.


Many thanks for dropping by!

5 comments:

Fat Chick Design said...

Happy Trees are rocking my world!
Bonnie
:)

Brighton Breezy said...

The Happy Trees are kinda freakin me out and may well feature in a fabric induced nightmare -
Ha ha I may have to make a scary/happy tree for my swap lol!

I'm loving the Happy Days soap and fabric ensemble though ... you're right, it's genius.

Emma Thomsen said...

Thanks for dropping by Fat Chick Design and brighton Breezy! I think you are now coloured happy! :)

The Rainbow Room said...

WoW!!! What a lots of happiness, thanks for including my sunflower : )

grete said...

What a great selection of Happiness.
Thanks for including my Happy Cushion!!