To begin with you can win these charming robins along with a bunch of gorgeous pieces over at Kirtsy Elson Designs. She's having this great Giveaway to celebrate 100 posts. Thanks Jenny Arnott for the tip off!
Check out Blighty Boutique's first ever Giveaway. Not quite fabric but buttons and stuff you can add to your sewing projects. To enter this super giveaway just visit her lovely blog Blighty Boutique. Good luck with your first Giveaway Amy!
- Check out the Sewing Directory for the Celtic Fusion Giveaway.
- They stock an eclectic range of funky fabrics from Japanese favourites Kokka to the contemporary designs of Alexander Henry.
- 3 lucky winners will get £14 of fabric, that’s enough to buy a couple of their mini cloth stacks or over a meter of your favourite fabric.
- Click here to enter.
And the Celebrity News....
- Lucky MarmaladeRose has been featured on Channels 4's, Kirsties Homemade Home website. How cool is that?
- Kirsty is one of those people who kind of irritates me but I can't help liking, a bit like a sister LOL!
- Check out MarmaladeRose as she has some great stuff, very inspirational.
Lastly, don't miss your chance to join my Secret Santa Christmas Swap, which ends Sunday evening. To join in click here to leave a comment. Do join in, the more the merrier! :)
Thanks for dropping by!