Thursday, 14 October 2010

Showcase Your Favorite Fabric Collection With This Cute Skirt!

Serendipity Studios Francesca Skirt Pattern

I just had to quickly mention this fabulous skirt pattern, Francesca Skirt Pattern by Serendipity Studio, that Sewbox currently have in stock.  I think it's been around for a while but it has just come to my attention and I think it's perfect for all you lovely Fabric-istas!

Think of your very favorite current fabric collection made up as a skirt, Anna Maria Horner's Innocent Crush comes to mind.  In the velveteen it would be a great skirt with boots.

Anyway, I'll leave you with that thought and if you want to buy it, along with the fabric and all the haberdashery extras, just pop over to Sewbox and buy all you need for your next project that's made by you for you (just for once).

Thanks for dropping by! ;)

4 comments:

Fat Chick Design said...

Very cute :)

Emma Thomsen said...

Hi Fat Chic Design, I'm glad you like it! :)

A Thrifty Mrs said...

What a great idea, I love it!

Thanks for your comment on my blog the other day. Everyone has been so supportive and caring.

I have a blog giveaway running at the moment, so feel free to pop by and enter.

Emma Thomsen said...

Thanks Thrifty Mrs, you are very welcome. Bullies need crushing by a gang of caring friends! I'll pop across for your Giveaway. :)