Monday, 25 October 2010

Secret Santa Swap And A Monaluna Tip Off!



Would anyone like to join in a Secret Santa swap? I seem to have been a bit late on the uptake with all the swaps and they look like so much fun! So I thought I would start one.

Your Swap should contain:
- Festive Chocolate/Sweets
- A Heartfelt Handmade Item
- Selection of Fabric Bits
- An Unexpected Surprise
- A Christmas Card 

To enter, leave a comment confirming you would like to join in and how I can contact you for your postal address. 

I will close the Swap Entry 8pm GMT Sunday 7 November 2010 to allow time to get you paired up and parcels can be posted out in good time for Christmas.  I will only pair you with someone who lives in your country to avoid delays with international shipping (unless you specify otherwise).  Make sure you Follow your recipient so you can stalk their Blog and get an idea of what they like.

I hope you join in, it would be so much fun opening a mystery parcel on Christmas Day!

On to my Monaluna Tip Off and I am bursting with excitement! Do you recall my Post about the fabulous Jennifer Moore of Monaluna? Well she has given me a super juicy Tip Off!
  • She told me that on Thursday she was posting off the artwork for two new collections, so more of her lovely work on the way. 
  • But then she said she laughed at my F is for Fox post as her new collection features some foxes as well! 
  • How fantastic is that, can you imagine Monaluna and Foxes combined? Fabric Heaven! She has promised me a sneak peek, when the 'strike offs' come back. 
  • Wowser, I am just overcome with excitement! So as soon as she sends me the Sneak Peek I will be reporting straight back to all you lovely Fabric-istas!
Thanks Jennifer, we'll be on the edge of our seats until we see your lovely foxes!

Don't forget my Fun Giveaway ends 8pm BST Wednesday so you still have time to enter, with as many guesses as you wish!
Just to let you know, as the kids are on Half Term I won't be doing too much 'creative thinking' this week, also my Fabric ABC is taking a break too, any suggestions for next week's G is For...?

13 comments:

Fat Chick Design said...

Hey Emma,
I will do a swap!
Bonnie
:)

Emma Thomsen said...

Brilliant Bonnie, thanks for joining in!

Stefy said...

I'd like to do the swap. I'm from Italy.
My blog is : http://ilcastelloincantatato.blogspot.com/
Stefy

Debs said...

Hi Emma, I'd really like to take part in the Swap! My blog is http://prettygoodsmarketplace.blogspot.com and my contact email is on the side bar.
Thanks, Debs xx

Linda said...

Here in the United States, it is almost Halloween, so for G I think of "ghosts or goblins"! Of course, it could also stand for "garden", but if you want a challenge, how about "geography"?

momto2wasd said...

I think foxes are going to be the next big animal craze for fabric!

Brighton Breezy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brighton Breezy said...

Hi, sorry, I had an attack of tourettes on the previous post (not reeeeelly, I just posted a load of mis-typed rubbish)

I'd love to take part in the swap - and am happy to post internationally, or inter-europally or whatever :)

Brighton Breezy said...

ooh oooh ... G is for Gherkins ... wouldn't they look great in felt?

OK, I think I need to have a cup of tea and a sit down.

MaddyMaze Studio said...

I'd love to join in on the fun.

maddymaze@earthlink.net

Kathy H said...

I would like to join your swap. Looks like lots of fun.

The undomesticated scientist said...

put me in! helenjwright at hotmail.com

Ditzy and Dotty said...

Would love to join in the xmas swap please, sounds like good fun.
sally at Ditzyanddotty.co.uk