Tuesday, 12 October 2010

FABRIC NEWS: Sneak Peek at Monaluna's New Fabric for Robert Kaufman

The delightful, Monaluna (Jennifer Moore) is an ongoing 'craft crush'of mine has come up trumps again and I'm dizzy with thoughts of what I could make with it!

She has blogged her latest designs for Robert Kaufman and they are simply divine!  Now grab yourself a nice cup of tea and a sweet sticky pastry and just enjoy....











I could, yet again, wax lyrical about these fantastic designs but decided to let you enjoy them without me buzzing in your head.  Although I will add, they are simply charming and just the sort of gorgeousness we have come to expect from her.

My favorite has to be Metro Cafe, I could make some great kitchen accessories with it!  Which is your favorite?

For more inspiration check out her Blog!

Thanks for dropping by! :)

8 comments:

Fat Chick Design said...

I am liking the pins. This is a very 50's inspired collection.
Bonnie
:)

Emma Thomsen said...

Hi Fat Chick Design, she is heavily influenced by the 50s, you should check out her 'Circa 50s' line here http://www.monaluna.com/monaluna_circa50.html Cute as a button!!! :)

Brighton Breezy said...

These Cafe Metro fabrics are my abolute top favourites at the moment - they just make me drool. love love love them

Emma Thomsen said...

Hi Brighton Breezy, you can't beat fabric love! :)

Weatherbee ;) said...

Very cute. I love the buttons!

Faith Hope Cherrytea ~ said...

ok my curious friend :)
my tea drinking habits confessed in brief in response to your curiosity at FHC ! thx for stopping in & love your chat :))
for letter 'F'...
FuN FaB Fave Frosty Frivolous Fall Frolic
ooorrr FallFrolic ? :)
have fun ~ we'll be waiting :0 ...

Deb said...

Oh my, I *have* to have that first one. It is gorgeous!

Emma Thomsen said...

Thanks all for dropping by, Weatherbee I think the buttons is going to be a popular one!

Faith Hope Cherrytea, wow! thank you for your suggestions - lots of food for thought! I'm going straight to your Blog to find out your tea habits! LOL!

Hi Deb, I think the first one is Tres Chic! :)