- Lucky Me, this is the fab Brighton bundle I won from Pins & Needles.
- I won a wonderful cushion she made, especially for the Giveaway (how sweet is that), which all my family love. It's perfect for resting your head on for an afternoon snooze, my 4 year old son Josh has already tested it!
- Also a piece of Brighton West Pier, a shell, a stick of Brighton Rock (already consumed), a handmade pin cushion and a very sweet embellished postcard.
- The kind of week I have had, I cannot tell you how much joy it gave me when I received it (like you can't imagine).
- If you've fallen in love with the cushion, as I did, you'll be pleased to know she's holding another GREAT Brighton Giveaway. So get yourself over to Pins & Needles for a chance to win. Don't forget to come back as I've got another 2 Giveaways to report, including my own! :)
- Can you guess what this pattern is for? The sheet is A4, if that's any help.
- Leave a Comment with your Guess to enter.
- The nearest guess wins one of these mystery items, made by me in the colour of their choosing.
- If there is more than one 'nearest guess' the same then the names will be put in a hat for a draw.
- You are welcome to enter as many times as you wish.
- Not the biggest Giveaway ever so I'm guessing not many will enter, but hey it's a bit of fun and the fewer who enter the more chances you'll have of winning!
- I post Internationally, so everyone is very welcome to join in.
- Closing Date for Entries is 8pm BST Wed 27 Oct 2010.
Thanks for dropping by!