Wednesday, 1 September 2010

UK Handmade Autumn 2010 Magazine

UK Handmade Magazine
Hey, check out the Autumn 2010 Edition of UK Handmade


"Welcome to UK Handmade, a showcase for the work of talented UK designer / makers through our quarterly online Magazine, Blogs (UK Handmade Blog and Made in the UK Blog), Gift Guides and Showcases, alongside a supportive and friendly artistic community Forum. UK Handmade aims to be the best source of advice, support and tips on starting up and sustaining a successful creative business!"


I can't wait for an hour or so of peace (when the kids are in bed) to curl up in my chair, have a cup of tea (and biscuit or two) and enjoy a good read!


Check it out for fantastic gift ideas, inspiration and for me some 'craft envy', how I wish I could be so talented!



No comments: