Thursday, 30 September 2010

I 'Felt' Sooo Good, When I Won!



Woohoo! Look what I won from the Felt Fairy

  • I actually won a £5 voucher and topped it up so that I could buy her Wool Mix 9 inch Felt Square x 25 Starter Rainbow Pack.
  • The mix is really good for a starter pack and the quality of the felt is great too!
  • I'm so pleased as I was planning to buy some felt to make some really cute hamster patterns I have for the children.  
  • I'm hoping to Blog about them when they're made as they're so enchanting.




For inspiration check out her Blog and to Buy go to her Shop.


Thanks for dropping by! :)

6 comments:

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

Thank you for shouting me out darling xxx

Emma Thomsen said...

You're very welcome, thank you for the Giveaway! :)

hensteeth said...

Good for you....they look great. I will be making a purchase myself one of these days.

Emma Thomsen said...

Hi Hensteeth! good to hear from you, I wash checking your Blog out the other day - not sure why I didn't comment. Will pop across shortly. What you can do with felt is pretty magic, don't laugh at my hamsters if I publish them. LOL :D

Fat Chick Design said...

I bought all 72 colours from the felt fairy a little while ago and I love them all!
You are such a lucky lady!
:)

Emma Thomsen said...

OOh Fat Chick Design lucky you! I love felt fabric in the same way I love felt tips - the colours are so true! :)